Effective Date: July 1st, 2021
This Privacy Notice describes our handling of Personal Information in connection with your presence in our locations and your use of our websites, mobile apps and the services we provide. By using our websites, mobile apps, and services, you hereby consent to these terms.
“Personal Information” refers to information that identifies you as an individual. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use, share, and protect your Personal Information, and the choices you have regarding your Personal Information. We encourage you to read this Privacy Notice.
1. Sources of Personal Information
We receive Personal Information from the following:
- Information You Provide Us Directly. We collect personal information which you provide us directly.
Our websites and mobile applications are intended for a general audience and are not directed toward minors under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect their Personal Information.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect
Personal Information may be used for the following purposes:
- Our Products & Services. We use Personal Information to provide services or information and to provide customer service.
- Marketing and Advertising. We use Personal Information to market products and services, including serving you interest-based advertising.
- Other Uses. We use Personal Information for other reasons, including conducting sales research and analysis.
3. How We Share Your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with other parties in the following instances:
- With Our Third Parties: website analytics (for example, Google Analytics).
- For Marketing Purposes: To notify you of offers for products or services that may be of interest to you.
4. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
a. To Stop Certain Collection and Use of Your Personal Information:
Marketing Emails, Texts and Mail
- You can stop promotional emails from us by using the “unsubscribe” link on our promotional emails.
- You can stop marketing text messages, by replying “STOP” our promotional text messages.
- You can stop promotional postal mail by contacting us with your request.
Some of our websites support Interest Based Advertising efforts by Third Parties. Industry groups such as the Digital Advertising Alliance have developed services to help you manage your Interest Based Advertising preferences.
You can opt-out of tracking used to understand website utilization provided by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Do Not Track
Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that lets you send a request to websites to not track your online activities. We, like many other retailers, do not honor those requests.
5. How to Contact Us
This Privacy Notice applies to New Branch Real Estate Advisors, LLC
Please direct any questions, complaints or concerns regarding this Privacy Notice and our treatment of your Personal Information to any of the following:
Contact by phone: 704-786-8888
or by writing to:
New Branch Real Estate Advisors, LLC
805 Trade St NW
Concord, NC 28027
Upon receiving a written request, we will contact you directly, investigate your request, and work to address your concerns. We will respond to your request without undue delay. We reserve the right to take reasonable steps to verify your identity prior to granting access or processing changes or corrections.