At New Branch, we’re a family. A family of people who are motivated to help other people realize their dreams—clients and employees alike. Our current openings are listed below, but we’re always looking for talent, so reach out with your resume and cover letter through firstname.lastname@example.org!
What does our preferred candidate look like?
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and inspired to succeed
- Strong professional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong resolve, flexible in nature, and able to problem-solve
- Possesses a high level of ethics, integrity, and honesty
- Goal-driven, with a focus on personal development
- Team -oriented, willing to share and utilize resources for best performance
- Active North Carolina Real Estate License
- Bachelor’s Degree required
What does the average day look like?
- Identifies prospects, new client relationships and opportunities
- Develops, networks and sustains industry relationships
- Advises clients and engages in activities to benefit the success of a deal – research, presentation, tours, document preparation, and implementation
- Strategizes and executes individualized real estate investment plans for short and long term
- Prepares careful analyses of clients’ properties, including broker opinions of value (BOV), market comparables, and research
- Stays current on local market activity and up-to-date on industry trends
- Markets exclusive property listings to qualified buyers
- Negotiates proposals, formal agreements, and legal contracts for real estate transactions
- Puts clients’ needs first, honoring your fiduciary responsibilities
- Maintains contact database, communication, and follow-ups with prospects and clients
- Participates in regular team meetings to update colleagues on activity, new business efforts, prospects, and market knowledge
What makes New Branch different?
- We enjoy a team atmosphere that helps all members grow and succeed; we encourage sharing knowledge and resources to provide the highest level of expertise to the client
- Professional office space, signs and full staff support included in your splits, no extra fees
- One on one mentoring and open door access with the three partners
- Strategically located in fast growing Concord, NC with fast, easy access to the entire Charlotte MSA
- Full-service brokerage firm, including sales, leasing, management, and advisory assignments.
All interested and qualified applicants, please submit resume with cover letter to email@example.com.
“One of my primary goals is to become a very attractive place for real estate agents to want to come and work and grow their business and to give them the resources, brand name and the platform to go out and to be very successful in the brokerage and property management business.”
– Harris Morrison, Founder and Partner