How We Can Help
The word “advisors” is in our company name for a reason. It’s because that’s precisely how we go about adding value for our clients. Whether we’re working to bring sellers and buyers or landlords and tenants together, or we’re managing properties, we bring our experience and knowledge to guide our clients to optimum decisions and solutions. And we stay committed every step of the way.
We provide brokerage representation in transactions involving office, industrial, retail, mixed-use and land properties.
Buying, selling, or leasing commercial real estate can be difficult to navigate. And we know from personal experience that it’s often hard to know whom you can trust. Our success in brokerage has been built on our team approach, our disciplined process of research and analysis, and our steadfast insistence that our clients’ needs always come first.
Our first order of business when embarking on a new client relationship is to learn about what our client’s unique needs and challenges are. Armed with that understanding, we can then put together a team of New Branch talent best suited to each client’s situation. In doing this, our clients can be sure to always reach a team member, and they can count on a broader and deeper pool of ideas and well-crafted, creative solutions.
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
Whether we’re representing buyers or sellers, landlords or tenants, we dig into our own proprietary data, as well as third-party commercial property databases, to develop a list of possible property solutions and an analysis of comparable market pricing. There are a number of tools and resources we employ to develop a thorough list of property options and analysis of market pricing based on the highest and best use of the property.
- Third-party commercial property databases
- Relationships with local industry professionals in appraisal, property law, city/county officials and others in the brokerage community.
- Zoning ordinances
- Proposed developments, public infrastructure improvements,
- A comprehensive S.W.O.T. analysis of the subject property and the surrounding marketplace (Understanding the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats helps us position the property in context of the market.)
- Personal and combined experience
From this deep analysis, we are then able to offer our clients advice on the highest and best use of the properties and a sound and realistic Broker Price Opinion.
In representing sellers and landlords, we market properties as if they were our own. These properties are presented to potential buyers and tenants in a variety of ways:
- Website features
- Web/email blast announcements to the brokerage community
- Immediate on-site signage
- A New Branch representative’s presence at all showings
- Personal contact with our relationships with local industry professionals
- Coordination, when appropriate, with the local Economic Development Commission
FINANCING & CLOSING
New Branch clients benefit from our long-standing relationships with reputable local and regional financial institutions and, mortgage brokerage firms, title companies, attorneys, surveyors, appraisers, inspectors and so on. Our goal is to make the closing process as painless as possible for the clients who put their trust in us. We enjoy helping our clients gain from our experience and relationships.
SERVICE "AFTER THE SALE"
One of our core values is that we are invested. We’re fully committed to our clients from start to finish and beyond. Throughout the journey we can’t help but naturally develop strong and lasting relationships—even friendships—with the people we serve. We are there to answer the inevitable post-closing questions, and we stay in touch and are available to answer questions or help you are prepared to advise when you’re ready to make your next investment or move.
Ready to make a move? Contact us for a free consultation.
We know from experience that commercial property ownership is highly rewarding. But we also understand that there are many expected and unforeseen challenges that come with it. Managing and protecting property assets requires a lot of time, discipline, and patience, sometimes more than even the most well-meaning owners can provide.
New Branch property managers can fill those gaps.
Our services include:
- Creating and maintaining positive tenant satisfaction and retention
- Protecting the asset through regular property inspections and reports, administering service contracts, and recommendation and oversight of repairs, maintenance and approved capital improvements
- Working collaboratively with clients to develop and execute an annual budget
- Collecting rents
- Providing monthly financial reporting
- Optimizing net operating income and asset value
Contact us to learn how we can collaborate with you in getting the most out of your commercial property asset.
“When people call on us for help, they don’t hire a single broker. They hire a team. At New Branch we work collaboratively to give our clients the most robust intelligence and experience possible.”
– Mark Hermans, Partner and Broker